It was an eventful pancake Tuesday with junior infants causing quite a stir in the school staff room. After mixing up their ingredients and waiting patiently for their pancakes to be served, the temperature got a bit too hot and smoke from the frying pan set off the school fire alarm! Within two minutes, all pupils and staff had exited the school gates into the school car park.
All was well and nothing more than the opening of windows was required before the pupils returned and finished off the treats. It also doubled up as our fire drill for the term!