The Christmas Carol services will take place in St. Patrick’s Church, Slane over two nights
Tuesday 17th December @ 7pm for all pupils in junior infants, 1st class, 3rd class and 5th class
Wednesday 18th December @ 7pm for all pupils in senior infants, 2nd class, 4th class and 6th class
Please note the following:
- The performance on each night will run for forty five minutes maximum.
- Please have your child in the Church by 6.45pm on the night they are performing.
- Please dress your child in a Christmas jumper and school tracksuit bottoms for comfort.
- Both performances will be recorded on the school digital recorder and uploaded to the school website.
- Please do not record videos or take photographs during the ceremony to ensure that all those attending can see the performances clearly and to avoid the potential distraction of pupils. As well as being able to view the recording, every pupil will receive a class photo with Santa before the Christmas holidays.
- The school car park will be open for parking and everyone is cordially invited back to the school for tea, coffee or hot chocolate after each performance, courtesy of the Parent Association.