St. Patrick's N.S. is a co-educational, Catholic, primary school where we strive to promote the holistic education of every child in a warm, caring, happy and well ordered atmosphere where the intellectual, spiritual, physical, moral and cultural needs of the pupils are identified and catered for.
We aim to encourage each child:
- To become a responsible, caring member of society.
- To get the very best out of themselves and discover their talents by engaging in a broad and balanced range of curricular and extra-curricular experiences.
- To value the principles of justice and mutual respect embracing all denominations and cultures.
- To develop a lifelong love of learning.
- To participate in democratic decision-making at a whole-school level.
The spirit of the school is encapsulated in the dedication, commitment and hard work of the pupils, parents and staff.